If you have imported your items or added new items to your inventory they are automatically placed in to the unlisted category and can be viewed from the Unlisted Manager.
If you wish to add the new items to any party, you must list the item first. To do this, do the following.
- Go to the Unlisted Manager by going to the Inventory Menu and select the Unlisted Manager option.
- If you want to list everything, then select the List All Items button at the bottom of the screen. Otherwise continue to step 3.
- Click on the Select Style and choose the item style you wish to list.
- Click the Size option and choose the item size you wish to list. This will load the selected items.
- Now you can check each item you wish to list, or click the Select All button to select all the items.
- Click on the List Selected Items To List them. All selected items will be removed from view.
- Repeat steps 3-6 to list additional styles/sizes