How do I delete my Albums and Photos from Facebook
The system cannot delete albums. This is not allowed by Facebook. Our system can delete photos that our system uploaded only. If our system uploaded your photos and you wish for them to be deleted, you can do this in one of two ways.
- One is to go to the Party Manager and delete the party. This will trigger the delete and remove all photos that our system uploaded.
- If you only want to delete selected items, then you will need to go to the Party Manager
- , From the menu for the party, select Remove Items. This will take you to the Remove Items Screen.
- Select the Style and Size of the item(s) you wish to remove. This will list the selected style/size.
- Check the check box for the items you want to remove from the party.
- Click the Remove Selected Listings Button.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to remove more items.
Note: Our system will check for new delete requests every quarter hour.Tags: Facebook, Parties