This page allows you to view the status of your Facebook item posts.
- Green indicates that the item was successfully posted to Facebook.
- Yellow indicates that the item has not posted to Facebook
- Red indicates an attempt was made but encountered an error.
The columns are as follows:
- Item: This shows an image of the time and the item id.
- Action Menu: The action menu is used to perform an action on a specific item. The following can be found on this menu:
- Remove From Party: Removes the item from the party.
- Cancel Listing: Removes the item from all parties and moves the item to the Unlisted Manager.
- Style: Shows the style if the item.
- Size: Shows the size of the item.
- Qty.: Shows how many you have. The quantity may be zero and this is because someone has claimed the item after it was added to the party.
- Facebook Album: This is the album that the ite will or has been posted in.
- Status: This indicates if the item has posted to Facebook or not. If there were errors, click on the Post Errors Detected link to view the errors.
NOTE: The system will only attempt to post the item to Facebook 3 times. After that the item will not be posted to Facebook.