Use this page to create/edit a party. In order for you to run a sale being a link party or a Facebook sale, you have to create a party in our system. All fields that have an asterisk (*) are required fields. The following field can be found on this page:
- Party Name: This is the name of the party so that you can identify it from others.
- Bless Party: This option is visible to LLR Retailers that have Bless Transfer option. If you wish to send the invoices to an alternate Bless Party then what you will be naming this party, then enter the Bless Party Name you wish the invoices to be placed in.
- Start Time: This is when the party starts. When this time is reached, the system will allow claiming of the items. This is also the time our system will start scanning for sold comments if this is a Facebook party. Items will not be able to be browsed before this time if this is a Roe Emporium Link Party unless the Allow Window Shopping is checked.
- End Time: This is when the party ends. After this time, our system will no longer accept any claims for this party. Shoppers will no longer be able to browse items after this time if this is a My Fashion Emporium Link Party.
- Time Zone: This is the time zone of the party. All party times will be based in this time zone so make sure if you are doing Facebook sales in groups that are hosted in different time zones that you set this for the time zone that the party is hosted in and set all times that are stated for these time zones.
- Party Type: This is the type of party this will be. Currently there are seven different types and they are as follows:
- My Fashion Emporium VIP: This is a My Fashion Emporium Link Party and the party is hosted on our system. This is a public party and anyone can view your items.
- My Fashion Emporium Private: This is a My Fashion Emporium Link Party and the party is hosted on our system. This is a private party and only invited shoppers can view your items. To invite shoppers, you will need to go to the Party Manager after you have added the party and select the Shopper Approval Manager option from the Action Menu to send your invitations.
- My Fashion Emporium Multi-Retailer: (Professional Package) This is a My Fashion Emporium Link Party and the party is hosted on our system. This is a public multi-retailer party. You will need to invite other retailers that you want to be part of this party. To invite other retailers, you will need to go to the Party Manager after you have added the party and select the Retailer Invitations option from the Action Menu to send your invitations.
- My Fashion Emporium Multi-Retailer Private: (Professional Package) Same as the My Fashion Emporium Multi-Retailer above but only approved shoppers will be able to view the party.
- My Fashion Emporium Wholesale: This is a My Fashion Emporium Link Party and the party is hosted on our system. This is the same as a My Fashion Emporium VIP with the exception that the prices are the wholesale prices. When items are claimed by other consultants the wholesale price is maintained throughout the sale so that you do not have to do math to figure totals, this will all be done for you.
- Facebook VIP: This is a Facebook sale using one of your private groups. This will add additional fields and they are covered below. This option allows you to create albums in your group use the default album covers in our system.
- Facebook Multi-Retailer: This is a Facebook sale that multiple retailer are selling their items at the same time. This will add additional fields and they are covered below.
- In Home Party: Use this option if you are having a In Home Pop-Up or group function and plan on using the Point Of Sale.
- Remove Item When Shipped: Removes the item from the party when you have marked the item as being shipped.
- Allow Window Shopping: When this option is checked it allows shoppers to brows your inventory prior to the party starting. This is for Roe Emporium Link Parties.
- Show Discussion Feed: This will show the discussion feed section in the My Fashion Emporium Party. Depending on the settings below will depend if shoppers will be allowed to post or comment on posts.
- Allow Posting To Discussion: If checked will allow shoppers to create posts in the discussion feed.
- Allow Commenting: If checked will allow shoppers to comment on posts.
- Party Description: Optional description of the party. This is displayed in your My Fashion Emporium Party. The editor allows you to add color, formatting, images and more.
- Shoppers Must Acknowledge Information: if this option is checked, forces the shopper to accept the information that you have put in the Party Description/Information.
If you have selected one of the two Facebook option, you will also have the following fields:
- Facebook Login/Logout: Make sure the button shows Logout, this will indicate that you are logged in with Facebook which is required for Facebook Parties. If it states Log In, then click the Facebook button so that you can log in and continue with adding the party.
- Select Group: Select the group that your items will be posted too. You must be an admin of the group before it will show here. If you are waiting to be made admin, you can click the Refresh Button to refresh the groups.
- Upload Time: This is the time you want your items to start posting to the selected group. Normally you will want to have your items all posted prior to your party opening so adjust your upload time to make sure your items are all posted before your party opens. A typical rate is about 25 items per minute but can vary depending on the system load.
- Custom Sold Trigger: The system sold triggers are Sold, Mine, and Claim. Should you wish to add your own sold trigger in addition to the standard triggers for fun, you can use any word or phrase
When done, click the Add Party button to add the party to the system. If this is a My Fashion Emporium Link Party, the system will ask if you want to list all your items. If yes, the system will add all your items and take you to the party manager. If you choose no, then you will be taken to the Add Items To Party page.
If you have subscribed to the Bless Features and have setup your Bless settings in your profile, the system will ask if you wish to create the party in Bless. Choosing Yes, the system will attempt to add the party to Bless and will give a result if the add was successful or not.
- If you create a Facebook Party, a My Fashion Emporium Link Pary will also be available at the same time. You can get the link for the party from the Party Manager.
- If you created one of the My Fashion Emporium Link Parties, you can get the link for the party from the Party Manager.
- When doing a wholesale party, wholesale prices are listed as the current wholesale price and not the price of the item wholesale price when purchased.