Use this page to create/edit a Live Facebook Sale. This option is only available if you have subscribed to the Gold or Platinum Package or have aded the live option to your Silver Package.
- Go to the Facebook Group that you will be using to broadcastyour live feed.
- Schedule a live feed or start broadcasting the live feed.
- Return to this page.
- Select Group: Select the Facebook Group that is hosting the live feed.
- Select Live Feed: Select the live feed. Once the live feed has been selected the Name, Start Time, and Description will be populated.
- Custom Sold Trigger: The system sold triggers are Sold, Mine, and Claim. Should you wish to add your own sold trigger in addition to the standard triggers for fun, you can use any word or phrase
- Title: This is the title of the live feed and is populated automatically.
- Bless Party: This option is visible to LLR Retailers that have Bless Transfer option. If you wish to send the invoices to an alternate Bless Party then what you will be naming this party, then enter the Bless Party Name you wish the invoices to be placed in.
- Start Time: This the time when the broadcast starts and is populated automatically.
- End Time: This is when the Live Sale ends (Not When The Broadcast Ends). After this time, our system will no longer accept any claims for this live sale. Shoppers will no longer be able to browse items after this time in the My Fashion Emporium Link Party.
- Time Zone: This is the time zone of the live sale. Typically this will be your time zone.
- Remove Item When Shipped: This will remove the item from the Live Sale when you have marked the item as being shipped.
- Party Description: Optional description of the party. This is displayed in your My Fashion Emporium Party. The editor allows you to add color, formatting, images and more. If you have added a description when you setup your live feed on Facebook, then this will be automatically be populated.
When done, click the Add Live Sale button to add the live sale to the system.
If you have subscribed to the Bless Features and have setup your Bless settings in your profile, the system will ask if you wish to create the party in Bless. Choosing Yes, the system will attempt to add the party to Bless and will give a result if the add was successful or not.Tags: Live Sales