Use this page to create/edit a new Auto Post. Auto posts allows you to schedule posts to your groups or events to keep your shoppers engaged without have to be at the computer to send the post. For example if you are doing a giveaway at a specific time, you could schedule the post to be sent at that time.
All fields that have an asterisk (*) are required fields. The following field can be found on this page:
- Post Name: This is the name of the post so that you can identify it from others.
- Post Time: This is when the post will be posted to Facebook.
- Facebook Login/Logout: Make sure the button shows Logout, this will indicate that you are logged in with Facebook which is required for auto posts. If it states Log In, then click the Facebook button so that you can log in and continue with adding the auto post.
- Post To Personal Event: If you want to post to a personal created event, then select the event you wish to post too. Selecting an option here will disable the Group and Group Event options. Setting this back to Do Not Post To Personal Event will reenable the Group and Group Event options. (Offline for rework)
- Select Group: If you want to post to a group wall, select the group from the dropdown list. Note that you must be a group admin for the group to show in this list. If you select a group, the Post To Personal Event will be disabled. To enable it again change the Group back to Select Facebook Group.
- Post To Group Event: If you want to post to a Group Event, select the event you wish to post the message too. (Offline for rework)
- Message: This is the message to post to the group wall or event.
- Optional Image: If you want to post an image with your auto post, select it here.
Click the Add Auto Post when you have completed entering all your information.
NOTE: Depending on system load the actual time that the auto post will be posted to Facebook may very.