This page show your current auto post that you have created and status. The columns are listed below:
- Action Menu: This allows you to preform action on the selected auto post.
- View: Only available if the auto post has been posted to Facebook. This will take you directly to the post on Facebook.
- Edit: Only available if the auto post had not been posted to Facebook. Allows you to edit the auto post.
- Delete: Deletes the auto post from our system. Note this will not delete the post from Facebook.
- Post Name: This is the name you entered when you created the auto post.
- Created: This is the date you created the auto post.
- Group/Event: This is the group or event name that the auto post will be posted to on Facebook.
- Post Time: The time you want our system to post the auto post to Facebook.
- Posted: Indicates if the auto post has posted to Facebook and if so the time it was posted. This time may vary slightly from the post time depending on system load.