This page allows you to create/edit your album themes. Album themes are a way for you to organize your album covers in to a theme, store them on our system, When you want to use the theme, you can simply schedule the theme to be uploaded to your Facebook group.
To use this feature, you must be logged in to Facebook. If the blue Facebook button says Log Out then you are already logged in, if not then click it to log in to Facebook.
To add a new theme:
- Enter the Theme Name that you want to call this theme. This is for easy reference.
- If you are only adding the theme to our system, then set the Select Group to "Do Not Post To Group". If you are wanting to post this to a group right away, then select the group you wish to post too.
- Set the Upload Time if you have selected a group to post too.
- Set the Time Zone to the groups time zone. The Upload Time uses this to know when to start the upload. Make sure that your Upload time is set for this time zone.
- Now you can start adding your albums covers. Click the Browse Cover and select the file that corresponds to the style or style/size you want to add.
- Select the associated style for this cover.
- If the is a Style only cover, then leave the Size as N/A, otherwise select the size that is associated with this cover.
- Click Add Cover To Theme to add the cover.
- Repeat 5-8 to add more covers.
To Edit A Album Cover:
If you want to change a album cover, you will need to delete the cover you want to change, then add it back with the corrections.
To Schedule an Upload:
- Be sure you are logged in to Facebook.
- Select the group you wish to post the album covers too.
- Set the Upload time you want the system to start adding the albums to your group.
- Set the time zone for the group. In most cases this will be your time zone.
- Click the Update button.
The system does not check to verify that the album already exists so make sure your albums have been already been deleted before you upload new ones.
Upload times may very depending on system load.