As a new user, you should watch our Getting Started Video which covers how to load your inventory and create your first party as well as a quick overview of handling a sale.
If you plan on using the Bless Integrated features, please watch our Using Bless with Roe Emporium Video which covers how to use these features.
There are some additional option that you may want to configure and can be found under your account menu and these are below:
- Return Policy: This will display your return policy to your shoppers when they claim an item from you the first time. This policy can also be sent as part of your sold comment response message.
- Ready For Invoice Message: This message is displayed after the shopper click the Ready For Invoice button when they have claimed an item.
- Continue Shopping Message: This message is displayed after the shopper click the Continue Shopping button when they have claimed an item.
You also have some additional option if you are doing Facebook sales and these can be found under the Sales/Facebook menu and these are below:
- Auto Posts: This allows you to add preloaded comments you want to post to your group or event and have them be posted at a specific time.
- Album Themes: This allows you to store album covers bases on a theme and then schedule them to be uploaded to your group in preparation for a sale.
- Auto Responses: These are responses that you can send when an item is claimed or passed/canceled.
- Posted to the comments of the item in all groups that the item is listed in except the sold response is not posted to the group that the item was originally claimed in.
- Responses are sent if shopper passes/claims item using Facebook trigger comments such as "Sold" or "Pass"
- A Cancel Response is sent if a shopper or consultant cancels a sale on our website.
- A Sold Response is sent if a consultant manually marks an item as sold.
- When a consultant is using the Point Of Sale, a Sold Comment is sent when an item is added to the sales order.