Our system has the ability to communicate with the Bless server and this allows us to perform activities on Bless on your behalf.
In order for you to uses these features you need to have the following prerequisites:
- You have an active Bless add-on subscription .
- You have entered your Bless Account URL in your profile.
- You have entered your Bless user name in your profile.
- You have entered your Bless password in your profile.
Currently the following activities are supported:
- Create a new customer account on Bless
- Create a new pop-up party in Bless when creating a party in My Fashion Emporium.
- Create a Sales Order in Bless from a Pending Sales
- Send invoice to customer from Pending Sales
- Create a Sales Order in Bless from the Point Of Sale, Once the Sales Order is created in Bless, you can finish the sale using your IPAD.
- When deleting a party from My Fashion Emporium, you have the option to close your party in Bless.
There are a few exceptions that will prevent you to use some of the features and they are as follows:
- When creating a Bless account, you must have all the information that is required by Bless to create the account.
- You will not be able to create Bless sales orders or invoice a customer for Items that are assigned custom styles or sizes.
- When creating a Bless sales order or invoices, the system will use the customer account if already in Bless, if not the customer will be added at that time and that requires for all the customer information that Bless requires.
- If you are wanting to create sales orders or invoices in Bless for outfits, the outfit must have the items that make up the outfit assigned to the outfit.
- When sending invoices or creating sales orders in Bless, the Bless party name must match the party name you used in My Fashion Emporium.
- If you plan to give a discount on an order, you must adjust the price of the items to give the discount.